- … Using an unconventional, exaggerated and highly subjective style, often when the reporter takes part in the events of the story …
- A wild or crazy person
– Wiktionary (Accessed 21 July 2018)
3 Video Warnings:
⑯ : Age warning - IF age < 16 THEN leave.
(@*!) : Swearing warning - Comedians like Sean Walsh will fucking swear. And Matt Berry. Probably not Sandi Togsvig.
🥂🍷 : Boozing warning - Includes white wine / red wine. Also champagne and Crabbie’s (undocumented).
After this video was made the British comedy awards was axed.
From 2018 to Summer 2020 (ish) Louie Christie will be making a rockumentary.
Louie Christie is extremely well qualified. While holding down a full time job in the day, at night he studied earnestly at Raindance Film Centre, gaining his Documentary Foundation Certificate after a long, five Wednesday evenings.
Louie Christie trained under:
- Gold Plaque winning documentary maker Vanessa Engle. Her documentaries are regularly viewed by millions worldwide. She started her illustrious career spending years on the BBC training scheme.
- Award-winning director and renowned documentary guru Col Spector, critically acclaimed for his documentary about a photographer and a holocaust survivor.
In a similar vein, Louie Christie is planning on making a funny documentary about his uni mate Nigel.
Joy, Depression, And A Moment Of Fame: A Rockumentary (Working Title)
A funny documentary that follows Nigel Thomas, nearly 40, a British musician, actor, and wannabe indie rock star as he releases his latest album in another ballsy attempt to become famous.
Below should explain everything in crystal clarity...
🎵 Comedy Website Will Resume After This Musical Interlude 🎵
🎵 End Of Musical Interlude 🎵
Behind The Scenes Filming
- Video: Behind the scenes documentary for the Christie (2008) internet comedy video series
- Blog post: Behind the scenes, of the behind the scenes
Tags: gonzo, British comedy awards 2014, obscure documentaries, behind the scenes, The Velvet Onion.